Live Young, Two Times Longer (Currently only available in French)
In this book, 25 essential questions are addressed regarding diseases associated with aging, science/biology and prevention. This book is aimed as much at scientists, health professionals or anyone interested in disease prevention, as well as best practices for retaining the full potential of our abilities as we age.
This book combines the knowledge and expertise of DrSimard, doctor of biology and researcher in the field of aging, of Dr Jacques Lambert, doctor, of Jean-Yves Dionne, pharmacist and André Perreault, pharmacist.
We discuss :
- The concept of “deprescribing” … are we taking too many medications?
- The concept of happiness and its link with health and aging.
- The ten tips for aging well.
- Capabilities related to: memory, osteoporosis, prostate, diet, sleep, stress.
- Anecdotes, including a 105-year-old man who broke records bicycling and an 85-year-old lady who won more than 500 medals after starting running at the age of 78.